Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 2 in Austria






We were late sleepers this morning. We finally got Daniel & Katie Beth up about 10:00am. We only made it to Schonbrunn Palace today. It was huge! We spent hours touring the palace and the grounds. The children couldn't imagine that being their home. It was the summer home of the Austrian royalty for many years. We didn't get back to the hotel until almost 6:00pm. We took our 1st subway ride today and didn't get lost! We are off to Salzburg at 7:00am. We can't wait to see the home of Mozart!

I still have been unable to replace my flat iron. I bought one today for $75, but it has the wrong plug on it, so I can't use it at home. I returned it once I realized this. The concerige is going to bring hers from home tomorrow afternoon and let me borrow it because there is nothing open here on Sunday!!!! She is my favorite person right now! All of the pictures are from today at Schonbrunn.






Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a great time! i hope you get that flat iron soon, I can only imagine being without mine for any length of time, not good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures...looks like you're having a great time!! I would be lost without my flat iron, too. Good luck getting one that will work here, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!